Sunday, March 10, 2013

Aira Franco for our Prenup!


Our wedding is fast approaching and we're now down to 10 months before the big day. We intend to release our official Save-the-Dates by June/July 2013 and our key requirement for that is our prenup pictures. Shoot date is set around May and I’m positive that the output will be available for our use the following month.

Adrin and I, being non-artsy fartsy individuals, haven’t thought of any theme yet. We just can’t pick certain facets of our personalities or life to highlight and so it is hard for us to create our own storyboard. Since I’ve experienced the ease of doing shoots with a stylist through our boudoir soiree sesh with Boudoir Le Blanc (story to follow), I thought that it will be a huge help for me and Adrin to have one for our prenup.

I scouted for possible suppliers and was left to 2 choices. Aira Franco offers styling and HMUA services while Alex Lapa offers styling services only. Package rate of the former is expectedly higher since it includes HMUA services already. As I’ve also been toying with the idea of hiring an on-location HMUA, getting Aira is like hitting two birds in one stone. We’ll have the stylist to help us with our storyboard, clothes, and some props and a bonus of on-location HMUA!

Problem: How do I get Adrin to agree with my idea? You see Adrin does not see the prenup shoot as a big deal. He even asks why we need more than 2 hours just for a friggin’ pictorial. Oh well, lucky me for having a fiance that eventually gives in to my reasonable and well-defended whims, I strategized carefully my proposal.  

I started my case by sharing to him that our wedding HMUA rates for on-location shoot is quite steep. Next I floated to him the struggle we have with prenup conceptualization. With those things out in the open, I then shared that I found a stylist that also offers HMUA services for a reasonable rate, and it would be best for us to get her services. I believe I was able to position my case well, hence the immediate “okay” from him. I was floored and had to double check if he’s not just pulling my leg. Well, he’s serious with the go signal and that makes me one happy fiancĂ©e once again. Hahaha!

So without a bat of an eyelash, I e-mailed Aira to proceed with our booking. With her help, our once in a lifetime prenuptial pictorial ought to be exceptional! Woohoo!

Aira Franco
View Site


Thrilled,








No comments:

Post a Comment