Sunday, October 13, 2013

Quoted in The W@W Wedding Primer 2013-2014


Thursday last week, before heading to work, a delivery arrived at home. I wasn't expecting anything so it did not cross my mind that it's for me. I was quite puzzled when the courier delivery man asked for me. And so I went out to receive the parcel which was sent by an unfamiliar name. I inspected it as I walked back into the house and I was surprised to see the outlines of W@W's newest Wedding Primer! Woohoo! I got a free copy -- meaning, at least 1 of my responses to the questionnaire sent to the entire community was featured in this book.
The W@W Wedding Primer 2013-2014

Let me backtrack a bit. The W@W Wedding Primer is one of the publications released by WeddingsAtWork (W@W). This is a good read for soon-to-weds because it contains checklists and must-know-facts for couples planning their wedding. It also features articles from different wedding suppliers outlining planning tips and supplier interaction etiquette. I have read the last 2 editions of this book and it sure helped Adrin and I kick start our preparations back then.

When Ms. Benz of W@W sent the questionnaire this year for the 2013-2014 Wedding Primer, I was more than happy to send my response because I want to share all our learnings and realizations in our wedding planning journey. Take it as a way of giving back to the community who gave me so much. =)

KILIG. That is the best word to describe how I felt when I saw my responses in print!!! Never did I once imagine that I will see my name in any form of official publication. Well, I guess not only dreams have the power to become a reality. Even those you haven’t even dreamt of as well. =)

For all you soon-to-weds out there, do grab a copy of the latest The W@W Wedding Primer. It’s the best wedding handbook that you can possibly get. Let me give you a glimpse of what I'm talking about by sharing my favorite contributions to this book. 

I learned that a wedding...

I wish...

Advice to DIY brides

Advice to a fellow bride...

My top moment during wedding prepartion.


Still on a high,

No comments:

Post a Comment