Sunday, April 21, 2013

Jeff House of Fashion for my Ladies' Dresses


It was January of this year when we first met with Anna of Jeff House of Fashion. Back then we discussed with her the designs we’d like for the lady members of our entourage.  Come March, we formalized our booking with her sans the final designs for our moms.

When I informed her that we’ll proceed with the booking, she mentioned that their December 2013 and early January 2014 calendar is already full and that she needs to get Tito Jeff’s go signal first before accepting our booking.

We were really lucky because 3 days after our initial exchange, Anna informed me that they can still accommodate my party. With my excitement, I immediately made our down payment to secure our slot. June is our target date to have everyone measured so I better start sending out our “Will You Be’s”  real soon. Define pressure? Haha. 


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment