Monday, October 29, 2012

DIY #4: Rosaries for Our Principal Sponsors

After I've completed our DIY cord, I was a bit hung over from beading. I’m craving to work with my hands more. Question is what to do? That was when I thought of creating rosaries which will serve as our token to our principal sponsors. Adrin wasn’t convinced right away so I had to do some prodding and marketing. I thought that this will be a personal gift since it’s out of our own hard work. It’s also good to note that whenever they’ll use the rosary, Adrin and I will probably cross their minds.

Once he was sold with the idea, we scheduled for another trip to Wellmanson to stock up some raw materials. Not only that, I was also finally able to source for beads for the rosaries I promised a good friend. Moreover, we brought home some good finds which will serve as gifts for the upcoming yuletide season. But that's an entirely different story. :)



When I started beading again, I prioritized the rosaries for my friend since their wedding is sooner than ours and they’ll include the rosaries in the occasion. As soon as theirs were set into the cute boxes, I started the ones for our own. To date, I’ve managed to complete half of the lot. And with more than a year left before our big day, it is very unlikely that the rest will not make it in time.










Don't you find them classy and elegant? :)

Cheers!


4 comments:

  1. very nice!:) cute packaging too! wish I could bead like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! it's very fun to do. i bet you'll enjoy it too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ms Tine, curious lng. Where did you get the cute boxes? Thanks.-Jem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jem! I got the boxes from Wellmanson shop at Quiapo. :)

      Delete