Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Our Color Palette


It was in one of our random daily kwentuhan that Adrin and I discussed our wedding color motif. Since both of us doesn’t have an outright color preference, we just threw out ideas then but was not able to actually decide on anything. I just made it clear that Pink is not an option because I find it too girly and more fitting for a debut than a wedding. =P 

Knowing that Adrin would like something manly and regal, I started my research on possible color pairings. While I was doing my research, I actually came across several combinations that caught my fancy, however I was keen not to let slip to Adrin so he wouldn't have any biases once I showed him the pictures. After collecting themed wedding pictures, I let him browse through each image and eagerly waited for his comments. Turns out, his picks are somewhat similar to mine (cool eh?). At that point we made our choice together (how sweet. hihi.), and our final pick is...(tadaaan)...Navy Blue and Yellow.




These 2 colors complement really well and are pleasant to the eyes. Navy Blue gives that regal flair while Yellow really livens up the mood. Also, since we just want a simple elegant wedding, we find these colors fitting since they are not too loud or quirky. Gathering more pictures, I created our very own inspiration board to give us an idea of how things will look like on our very own special day. Excited much? Haha. And as you might have been wondering, yes, we already decided on the color when I created this blog, thus the color scheme. =D





Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment