Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Search for OTD Coordinators


I've been checking for OTD coordinators for quite some time already. Thanks to W@W, I get to see the most recommended and affordable coordinators out there. And there goes the OC me again, I noted each supplier in a table, together with their rates and services like number of coordinators to be assigned and number of pre-event meetings.  Some pieces of information were readily available online while others will only be available to you once you connect with them either via mail or phone, hence the email barrage begun

After consolidating all the details gathered and reviewing their service packages, our shortlist is down to two. I’ve arranged initial meetings with them to discuss their services personally and also to see if their personality will jive with ours. Honestly I’m not really sure how to go about this since this is the first time that I’ve set a meeting with a supplier (we booked Josiah’s in their event and not in a client initiated meeting). Oh well, Adrin and I will get past this of course.  In the upcoming Fridays, we’ll be meeting these two:

1. Kiss the Girl Events - April 27
2. The One Exclusive - May 4

I really hope that we get to choose between these two already so we can move to the next item in our list. And surely, I’ll update you guys how our meeting goes, so just hang in there for a bit. :)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment