Saturday, December 08, 2012

Makeover #1: Wedding Bible


Last week, after office, I decided to grab some stuff for another DIY (okay, pseudo-DIY). I got these poster paints and brushes with the plan to put some color to our elegant-but-out-of-theme free bible.

My materials: Prussian Blue and Chrome Yellow


I covered the other sections with paper so they won’t be filled with paint, and just left the band, ribbon, and floret exposed.




Here’s the before and after look of our bible. So what do you think? Not bad for a makeover right?

Before and After


I even think that the after look is better. Oh yes, I’m so biased. Haha.

The final look of our bible


Watchout for more DIYs and pseudo-DIYs. :)


Cheers!






2 comments:

  1. where'd you get the free bible? I've been thinking of ways to make our bible fit in our theme and your "before" is just perfect for our rustic themed wedding! PM me pleeeaaaseee :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! We got it as a prize in The Wedding Library a couple of months back. You can visit their stores at mall of asia and SM Megamall so you can buy one for your wedding. They have a lot of other items there. Happy hunting! :)

      Delete