Saturday, November 24, 2012

Prizes from The Wedding Library

Remember the unique story contest which we joined and won as 3rd runner up? Of course you do. As a 3rd runner up, Adrin and I are entitled to Php1,000.00 worth of products from the The Wedding Library, the contest sponsor.

That was soooo two months ago but it was only earlier today when we had the opportunity to visit their store at SM Megamall as we also went to the Before I Do bridal fair.  And so, before going to the fair, we dropped by The Wedding Library to pick out our prize.

Our loot bag


We decided on these two things -- bible and matches. Why? Because these are the items needed in the ceremony which are not yet included in the accessories I’ll get together with my gown.

Winnings

This bible looks really nice. However it doesn't fit to our theme or color motif.

Bible

 Neither do these matches.

Matches

Since I'm the OC type, I prefer for our accessories to have a distinct coordinated look. Now, how do I give these two items a makeover? I shall work that out. :)


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment