Sunday, September 29, 2013

My Last Birthday as a Miss


Roughly a month ago, I celebrated my nth birthday which also happened to be my last birthday as a single woman. My day started early as I had scheduled morning meeting. I intended to take that day off, but as always, work got in the way. Lucky for me because despite the busy day at work, I have thoughtful friends and colleagues who prepared small surprises for me. 

From P&G Friends:
Red Velvet Cake from Karen's Kitchen


From ERS Colleagues:
Red Ribbon Chocolate Cake & Palabok


My loving fiance also took care of buying dinner for my whole family before picking me up from the office and heading home. As usual, we were greeted by balloons hanging from our ceiling as well as a banner in our dining area. My mom also bought a Peach Walnut cake for me while Adrin bought Black Velvet cake, both of which are from Conti's.


My Bithday Dinner: Bonchon Chicken Wings and Chops, Amber's Palabok & Pichi-Pichi,
Andok's Chicken, Conti's Cakes, and a variety of drinks. 

At the end of that day, I felt so loved by all these people around me, and so blesses by God to have all of them in my life. Oh what a simple yet very memorable celebration for me. =)

My Instagram post later that day. I had four birthday cakes!


Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment