Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Shoes to Keep Us From Cold Feet :)


Our wedding shoes are here! It was two weeks ago when we bought Adrin's shoes from Bradford. We chose to buy his shoes from that store because it would look better if Adrin will still stand taller than me after I wear my 4-inch heels. His shoes will give him additional height for about 2.5 inches.




As for me, I already claimed the custom shoes that I ordered from Faire La Fete last Saturday. They're oh so pretty and looks exactly how I imagined it. Goes very much in line with our wedding theme and gives my tootsies that perfect fit.




Look at that personalized insole!

I was supposed to get them on the same day we bought Adrin's shoes but I had to wait for a week further because of the incorrect name that was initially place on the insole.

His name became ALDRIN! Haha. | Source: Faire La Fete

And given the maarte me, I long planned to put sticker decals on our shoes. I was able to source cute ones from eBay, and here they are, already mounted to their rightful place. So cheesy! =)





No comments:

Post a Comment