Friday, June 28, 2013

Morning Surprise from Boudoir Le Blanc


Today I woke up to another good news. As soon  as I opened my eyes and turned off my alarm, my attention was caught by a message from Heather of Boudoir Le Blanc. She was telling me how she and Tooney ran across our blog posts (mine's, Aiza's, Nat's and Cris') about our boudoir soiree with them a couple of months back. They were so touched with our good words for their team and were overwhelmed also with the influx of w@wies wanting to go under their lenses for another fun fun fun group boudoir. Because of that, they decided to give all four of us a 30% discount on ANY of the boudoir sessions that we will have in the future (no expiry!) -- we can use it for any of the following: solo boudoir, couples boudoir, and maternity boudoir! Wow! Just wow!

It was over the weekend when I finally mustered the courage to share to the W@W community my boudoir soiree experience with w@wie friends. A lot of the ladies in the forum really liked the teaser photo I shared and took interest in Boudoir Le Blanc. Realizing that they don't have to undergo boudoir shoots on their own, they were really happy that ours was a group shoot and that they too can avail of it. Not long after I started the thread when a w@wie started rallying other interested girls to do another w@wies boudoir sesh! Haha. They must have inquired with BLB the past days and shared that they learned about the soiree package through us. 

Honestly I wasn't expecting for anything like this from BLB. I just really wanted to share the experience in the community as my way of giving back to them and inspiring them to pursue an experience such as that. Just as I have been inspired and convinced by fellow w@wies who've done it before me. I didn't know that such good intentions would warrant me and my friends a prized reward. =)

Kudos also to the lovely ladies of Boudoir Le Blanc -- Heather, Tooney, and Tina -- for their kind gesture of appreciation towards us. We were really grateful for your offer and we'd love to work with all of you again in the future! 



To end this post, I'm sharing with you some of my favorite photos from my boudoir session. :)










Grateful!


No comments:

Post a Comment