Monday, June 17, 2013

Freenup from Chasing Tales Photography


Been feeling under the weather since yesterday. I surmise it’s because of our rainy shoot last Friday. Decided to take a day off from work today so I can rest. As soon as I woke up though, I saw a message from a friend sharing that they won a Free Engagement Shoot from Chasing Tales Photography.

Chasing Tales Photography, a relatively new photography outfit, released a promo some weeks ago. Me being always on the lookout for a chance to get additional shoot for free, expectedly joined this contest.




So when I read the message from my friend, I immediately checked Chasing Tales Facebook page to look for the announcement of winners—didn’t see anything though. I assumed then that they contacted the winners via email or personal message. Since there wasn’t any Facebook PM from them, I hoped that they chose to notify the winners via email instead.

Quickly switched from Facebook to my email, there I saw an email from Chasing Tales!!! Upon opening the message, I found the good news. We were also one of the 5 lucky couples who won a free shoot from them. Coming out from one shoot last week, pictorials is still in my psyche and I am so thrilled to know that we have another chance to be models for a day.

Adrin was equally thrilled as I am when he learned of our good fate. Time to prepare again. Woohoo! Oh what a good Monday sickness (pun intended) buster! =)


Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment