Friday, June 01, 2012

Wish #2: Can Someone Identify These Flowers Please?


I've been searching for pretty blue flowers for quite some time now. Apparently there are very limited flowers in that color and most of them are considered as wildflowers (read: beautiful for a meadow but not for a bouquet). I was able to note a few and have been considering to have them as entourage flowers together with the bright and yellow ones. And in my recent trip to Japan, I saw these lovely flowers in the hue I'm looking for. It's planted in a pot in that tiny flower shop together with other kinds and colors




It's just sad that I don't even know its name since there was no label. And even if there was, for sure it would be in Japanese. Now I tried looking it up in the internet but I just can't find it. I hope that once I show it to my would-be florist, he/she'll be able to identify what these flowers are.


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment