Wednesday, January 16, 2013

We're Set to Party: Mobile Bar Booked!

Adrin and I couldn’t miss the first major bridal fair of 2013 that was held last weekend at PICC. We went there mainly to scout for a few items like lights supplier, bridal car, and mobile bar. We arrived at the venue late in the afternoon, and since we’re already experienced bridal fair goers, we immediately targeted the booths of suppliers we’re still looking for. We grabbed fliers, stopped at booths, talked to suppliers, but it’s the mobile bar that I was actually more interested of.

You see, before this event I already made my own research for mobile bar suppliers, and one of those in my list (GQ Mobile Bar) is a participant of the fair so I intend to try their drinks. Despite that, we still checked others and stopped by one of the booths since that supplier also offers competitive rates. The bartender was even nice to offer us unlimited package for the price of the consumable one. But we were not swayed right that moment, because I still want to check my researched supplier before making the decision.   

And after some more stops along the way, we finally reached GQ since their booth is situated right next to the exits. There we met Michelle, the owner, and learned that they already increased their rates a bit compared to what I was initially given last year. They handed Adrin a Mojito and me an Appletini for us to try. We also requested other mixes after that and we just love the drinks! They were so refreshing with just a tiny hint of alcohol. Soon we were discussing the package inclusions as well as the freebies we’ll get if we book them. Since it was our ritual to talk first in private to deliberate prospected suppliers, we excused ourselves from the booth and grabbed a quick snack from the hotdog stand in the place.


As we eat, first we compared the 2 mobile bars we tried in the fair. Since we liked the drinks of GQ better, and they rates are also more affordable, then they are clearly our pick. Next I told him of the other suppliers I was able to research. I told him that one is offering a cheaper promo rate but recent reviews are not available. Also, for us to try their drinks, we’d need to schedule a private drinks tasting with its owner.

Finishing our snacks, we decided to finally book GQ Mobile Bar. We went back to their booth and handed over our down payment. Adrin finished signing the contract and off we went for a quick date after.


GQ Mobile Bar
Tel No.: +63 999 8813406 | +63 920 9614240
Email: gqmobilebar@gmail.com
View Website


Cheers!


2 comments:

  1. What's the great fun in the life ? Of course - Party. I love to join a party when my friends or relatives throws it. I hope you enjoyed a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful blog, Given so much info in it, These type of blog keeps the users interest in the website, and keep on sharing more ...

    Drinkdings | http://www.drinkdings.com/

    ReplyDelete